The AP245X enterprise access point combines high-performance 802.11ac Wave 2 with the simplicity of Aerohive's distributed, cooperative architecture. This power-optimized access point uniquely incorporates a 2.4 GHZ 802.11b/g/n radio, next generation of 802.11ac 5 GHz radio and integrated BLE ( BlueTooth Low Energy) to provide uncompromised wireless performance on the standard 802.3af PoE power.
AP245X is certified to use with 3 different antennas: standard omni directional, 60° sector, and 120° sector antennas. In combination with the extended operating temperature range, the AP245X is the best fit for the most challenging indoor environments.
- AP245X energy efficiency allows full 3-stream, 2.4GHz and 5 GHz 802.11ac performance while using existing 802.3af PoE infrastructure
- Integrated BLE (Bluetooth Low Energy) radio enables mobile engagement services that can be based on ambient data, micro-location or orientation
- Certified with 3 different indoor antennas
- Two 3x3:3 SU-MIMO and MU-MIMO radios, 2.4 GHz b/g/n and 5 GHZ a/n/ac Wave 2
- 60° and 120° sector antenna options
- Integrated BLE (BlueTooth Low Energy)
- Extended operational temperature range
- Dual 1 GE ports for aggregation or security
- USB interface for IoT readiness
- Trusted Platform Module (TPM)-Hardware-based key storage and encryption
- Wireless privacy & authentication - WPA and WPA2 Wi-Fi CERTIFIED , Private PSK
- Encryption: AES/CCMP, TKIP, RC4 (WEP only)
- Granular user profile-based management defines QoS, mobility policies, and security policies for each user that enters the network
- Stateful L2- L7 firewalls
- Integrated AVC (Application Visibility and Control)
- On-device RADIUS server with directory support, Captive Web Portal, DHCP server, and spectrum analysis
- Advanced Automatic Channel Selection Protocol (ACSP) for optimum radio performance.